About the university
Location: Nanjing, China
Nanjing University of Finance & Economics, in Chinese – 南京 财经 大学, abbreviated – NUFE) is located in Nanjing and is a key educational institution in the field of economic and financial development of the country. NUFE is focused on the study of economic, humanities and legal sciences and technology.
NUFE was founded in 1956 as an Institute of Economics, where only Chinese students could study. In 2003, ratified by the Ministry of Education, the university was officially renamed the Nanjing University of Finance and Economics of the world public level, which made it possible to take foreign students for training.
University ranking and benefits
NUFE University occupies a high position in Nanjing. In the ranking of China, it is included in the 100 best universities in the country. In the international ranking it takes 1670 position. The university has made a significant breakthrough in the field of lifelong learning and self-study.
Advantages of the university:
- developed sports infrastructure;
- participation in the PROJECT 211 program;
- participation in international research on an equal basis with large companies.
NUFE maintains extensive collaboration and extensive academic cohesion with over 60 universities worldwide.
University composition and infrastructure
Currently, the university has 19 schools, colleges and departments that offer specialized training in 108 disciplines. NUFE covers a vast area of 200 hectares, on which there are 3 campuses with training and sports centers, conventional and microcomputer laboratories. The modern library deserves special attention, with over 1.97 million books and 600,000 in digital form.
The full composition of NUFE:
- more than 2,500 teachers from different countries;
- about 20,000 students, of which 5% are foreigners.
The China-Korea Institute for Culture and Business Development (CKDI) was founded on the basis of NUFE University as an academic partner with the Korea Small Business Institute.
Admission and tuition fees
Admission to the public university NUFE is carried out according to the standard Chinese program. Education at the university takes place mainly in Chinese, so the applicant must complete a one-year language program and pass the HSK exam with level 4. Students with a zero level of Chinese are admitted to language courses. The discipline “International Economics and Trade” is taught in English, so the HSK certificate is not required.
Tuition fees at NUFE per year:
- language program – 13,000 yuan;
- Undergraduate course – 17,000 yuan;
- Master’s degree – 23,000 yuan;
- registration mandatory fee – 400 yuan;
- insurance – 600 yuan.
In addition, books that are required for additional studies may require an amount of 300 to 500 yuan.
NUFE provides legal grants of 100% and 50% to successful students. To receive a grant, the final performance in each subject must be at least 65 points. Students are eligible to receive not only a university scholarship, but also a special scholarship from the government.
- International economics and trade
- Journalism and media
- Language programs
- Logistics management
- Business and enterprise management
- Tourism management
- School of Economics, International Economics and Trade
- School of Finance, Public Finance and Taxation
- School of Accounting
- School of Business Administration and Law
- College of Marketing and Logistics
- Faculty of Food Science and Technology
- School of Informatics
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of artistic design
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Journalism
- Physical Education Department and Hongshan College
- Public and private subordinate school.
For nonresident students, the institution offers accommodation on campus in a student residence, formed by the type of apartments. The cost of living in a double two-room suite is 4,000 yuan per year. There is a shared kitchen and living room.